You can download and print an application form.

Send the completed form (plus enclosures) in triplicate to:

Bureau voor Medicinale Cannabis
Postbus 16114
2500 BC Den Haag

Applications relating to drugs other than hemp (cannabis), hashish, hemp oil, or preparations of the above, must be submitted to Farmatec.

If you wish to import or export drugs referred to in the Opium Act to or from the Netherlands you will need an export licence from the Healthcare Inspectorate (IGJ). The IGJ will only grant such a licence if you already have an exemption from the BMC or Farmatec.

  • Application